POSITION TITLE: Operations/Facilities Coordinator
SUPERVISOR: Operations Manager
ORGANIZATION SUMMARY: Colorado Health Network, Inc. is a statewide not-for-profit health services organization with a mission to equitably meet the evolving needs of people affected by HIV and other health conditions through prevention, care, and advocacy. The open position is based in the Denver office. Infrequent travel to our offices in Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Fort Collins, Greeley, and Grand Junction may be required.
The Operations/Facilities Coordinator monitors and manages the administrative needs of the organization. Depending on company needs, this job may focus on a range of activities including general maintenance and upkeep of the building, scheduling service calls, maintaining building access control, snow removal, landscaping and other functions related to facilities, data, and information. Additional duties include maintaining files, maintaining kitchen clean-up duties, inventorying data and equipment, formatting tables and graphs for reports and presentations, implementing document revisions, assisting with meeting and social event logistics, and ensuring that the office runs smoothly. The position also provides backup/supportive duties for administration.
- Track requests related to building issues-access control, parking, phones, printers, temperature, and other functions as necessary.
- Coordinate state-wide building related improvements and maintenance requests under the supervisor of the Operations Manager.
- Self-perform minor repairs (battery changes, hanging pictures, painting, troubleshooting auto-sinks, and toilets, etc.)
- Exhibit exceptional internal customer service with regard to employee requests.
- Track postage/copier/printer meter readings and manage supplies.
- Perform cost analysis to obtain competitive pricing on office supplies.
- Create and distribute company ID badges.
- Update and maintain computer/furniture/key inventory.
- Enter data into donor database and maintain a check receipts spreadsheet as needed.
- Maintain/coordinate general upkeep of the building, including occasional snow removal, removing litter around the building, kitchen and bathroom clean-up, lawn maintenance, meeting rooms and other common areas as needed.
- Assist Directors/Senior Management with executive duties such as filing, booking travel, preparing PowerPoint presentations, etc. as needed.
- Provide company/project managers with regular, written and verbal status updates related to their progress on tasks.
- Assess workload and availability and manage multiple responsibilities with ease, good communication, coordination, and efficiency.
- Provide analysis of costs on a quarterly basis.
- Format tables, graphs and documents for reports and presentations and implement document revisions associated with procedures/policies.
- Promote positive client relations.
- Regular participation in company meetings.
- Accurate and timely expense and time tracking.
- Responsible use of company equipment and resources.
Material and Equipment Directly Used:
- Works with standard office equipment including computer work station, printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machine.
- Works with word processing software, spreadsheet applications, and presentation software.
- Communicates with clients and vendors using the telephone, e-mail, the Internet, and fax.
- Occasionally works with or coordinates a team to work with a shovel, vacuum, mop and broom, and dustpan.
Working Environment/Physical Activities:
- Works in an office environment.
- May travel to offsite locations.
- Requires ability to lift up to 50 pounds of materials.
- Requires clear speaking ability and the ability to use a telephone for extended periods.
- Requires ability to view a computer screen (near acuity).
- Requires fingering agility for keyboarding and using a telephone and other office equipment.
- Requires ability to perform occasional snow removal and de-icing.
- Requires ability to perform light cleaning tasks.
Knowledge, Skill, and Ability:
- The following computer skills are required of applicants: familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, SharePoint and the internet.
- Excellent communication, client relations and management skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- This position requires personal and professional accountability; self-management and initiative; dedication to quality improvement, professional integrity and research ethics and cultural competency;
- Must demonstrate accuracy, efficiency and excellent organizational skills.
- Must demonstrate effectiveness in the following areas: task management; teamwork; time management; and communication with teams, managers, clients, and company consultants.
Education or Formal Training:
- Minimum Associate’s degree; Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- One year of related experience is required.
As employees of a charitable organization, all CHN staff share the responsibility of serving as ambassadors for the organization in the community. This can be achieved by fostering the development of relationships with potential constituents and donors as well as by participating in CHN events and activities in a way that is meaningful to each employee.
All offers of employment are subject to the completion of a background check. Salary is commensurate with experience as a similarly-sized non-profit organization. The Colorado Health Network is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please submit a cover letter, with salary requirements, and resume to Sharon at Sharon.Opila@coloradohealthnetwork.org with “Operations/Facilities Coordinator” in the subject line. This position will remain open until filled. No phone calls, please.
No media download found.