What to Expect
- Once a referral is made or you reach out directly to behavioral health staff, an over-the-phone screening process occurs. This usually takes 10-15 minutes to discuss your needs and how our services may be a good fit for you. Additional referrals and resources may be provided during this call.
- Sometimes there is a waitlist for services. We ask for your patience as we try to serve as many people as possible. If you are placed on a waitlist, please know you are a priority for us and we look forward to working with you as soon as we can.
- After the referral and screening process, a counselor will contact you to set up an in-person assessment appointment. The assessment typically takes about 2 hours as we gather information about you and review/sign paperwork. The assessment process is a great time to ask questions and make sure you feel comfortable with your counselor. An assessment is mandatory for admittance into individual, couples, family, and group counseling.
- Once admitted into our outpatient individual, couples, family counseling program, you and your counselor work together for an average of 6 months. Counseling is short-term and goal-directed via a treatment plan of your creation. You work directly with your counselor to schedule a weekly time and day to meet for an hour counseling session. We ask that you commit to at least 3 months of treatment meeting weekly with your counselor to establish consistency and start gaining traction toward your treatment goals.
- Those admitted into group counseling services can expect either ongoing group counseling or group counseling set for a designated amount of time (typically 6 to 8 weeks).
- Please keep in mind we are unable to guarantee any service. Our program is appropriate for many people but it’s not for everyone. If you are not a good fit for our program, it is our focus to connect you with the most appropriate care. We are here to either provide you or connect you with best behavioral health care possible.
Join a Behavioral Health Therapeutic Process Group
- Curriculum-Specific Groups: Throughout the year, we offer various groups based on client need and interest. Groups are typically time-limited averaging 6 to 8 weeks.
- Workshops: Throughout the year, we offer various workshops focused on a specific topic of interest. Workshops are typically a one-time occurrence.
Connect to Services TodayWe are now accepting referrals for all behavioral health services.
- Contact your closest office for program availability and current open groups.