Nutrition Services

Each of CHN’s regional offices is equipped to assist qualified clients with nutritional needs. The Food Banks in Denver, Fort Collins, Greeley, Colorado Springs and Pueblo offer food items to help supplement clients’ nutritional needs. CHN’s Grand Junction office is able to provide nutritional assistance in grocery vouchers for eligible clients.

Speak with a Case Manager to find out if you are eligible for nutritional assistance.

The USDA Website and Consumer Guide to Food Safety provide very thorough information on what to do in emergency situations. Follow the links below to learn more.

The U.S. Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination in all its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability,and where applicable, sex, marital status, familial status, parental status, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, political beliefs, reprisal, or because all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.) Persons with disabilities who require alternative means for communication of program information (Braille, large print, audiotape, etc.) should contact USDA’s Target Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TDD). To file a complaint of discrimination, write to USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Ave., SW, Washington, DC 20250-9410, or call (800) 795-3272 (voice) or (202) 720- 6382 (TDD). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

USDA Website Food Safety FAQ

USDA Consumer Guide to Food Safety